FC1500-34 ROYAL BLUE FLEXI FOAM SHEET
AC5020B LASER MESH SHEETS BLUE
AC0083B LGE TAGS & RIBBONS BLUE
FC07600-01 GLITTER FOAM SHEET WHT
ACC0096B MINI CRYSTALS BLUE
CC3003 MIXED FISHES
Cardstock or folded cards
Cutting and sticking
Step by step
1. Select a 5 ¾” square card so that the fold is at the top.
2. Cut a royal blue square approximately 13cm square
3. Cut laser mesh to fit across the square and cut to a rough edge for waves. Cut white glitter foam as the mesh, but shorter so that the mesh can be seen. Attach both to the blue square and attach the whole thing to the card.
4. Select a large blue tag. Cut royal foam, laser mesh and white glitter foam to make waves as previous. Attach these to the tag.
5. Cut two lengths of ribbon approximately 8cm long. Tie this through the hold into a knot and cut slanted ends.
6. Attach the tag to the left hand side of the card with foam squares.
7. Attach five fish to the card and tag. Use blue crystals to make bubbles.
<<< Back to Projects