HOTP80019 PEWTER MINI ROUND BRADS
HOTP7154 CARDMAKERS JEWEL INSTANT CARD ART
HOTP7232 CARDMAKERS JEWEL CREATIVE PACK
HOTP7501 CARDMAKERS JEWEL RIBBONS
Cardstock or folded cards
3D Foam Pads
SANDPAPER OR EMERY BOARD
Step by step
1. Using a tall slim card, cut away ½ the front lengthways. Cover the inside of the card and the outside with two co-ordinating papers.
2. Select the ‘Happy Birthday’ card art and remove all pieces from the sheet. Remove all tags from pieces
3. Use direct to paper method and apply black ink to all outer of card.
4. Apply navy grosgrain ribbon to inside of card approximately 1cm from outside edge
5. Cut two lengths of navy grosgrain ribbon approximately 6cm long and two other co-ordinating ribbons to same length.
6. Attach ‘happy’ to top of outside edge of card equally across the front approximately 3/4cm down
7. Attach grosgrain ribbon to R & D ‘tickets’. One with a brad and the other with a staple. Attach one further ribbon to ‘B’ with a brad and the other tie to the ‘Y’.
8. Attach the word ‘birthday’ using the letters at a jaunty angle with a combination of foam pads and brads
9. Attach two silver brads to top left hand side of front side of card.
<<< Back to Projects