HOTP20564 12” PAPER X 1 PACK
HOTP20567 12” PAPER X 1 PACK
AC0081P 12” H/M PAPER
HOTP80311 METALIC BRIGHT MIX
JJ414 X 6 + 1 FREE TOOL TIME
MC95916 DECKLE PUNCH
MC95915 DECKLE PUNCH
3D Foam Pads
Cardstock or folded cards
Step by step
1. Use a glue stick and apply contrasting papers to the inside and outside of a 5 ¼” card.
2. Cut the front of the card away diagonally, leaving a straight edge of 6.5cm up.
3. Use direct to paper inking on all edges of the card
4. Cut a square from handmade paper 7.5cm square. Ink the edges.
5. Attach a brad to each corner of the square. Stick the square on the cut away edge of the card centrally. Take care with the tape so that the card still opens.
6. Punch 2 squares from each paper. Glue 2 contrasting squares, one on top of the other. Glue one piece to the large square straight and the contrasting square diagonally. Use foam pads to attach the glued piece.
7. Arrange and glue tools to suit.
<<< Back to Projects