HOTP80020 BLACK MINI ROUND BRADS
HOTP7155 CARDMAKERS CLASSIC INSTANT CARD ART
HOTP7235 CARDMAKERS CLASSIC CREATIVE PACK
HOTP7507 CARDMAKERS CLASSIC RIBBONS
Cardstock or folded cards
3D Foam Pads
SANDPAPER OR EMERY BOARD
Step by step
1. Fold an A4 piece of card in half widthways
2. Select ‘Thinking of you’ card art and remove all pieces from sheet. Cut 6 lengths of black grosgrain ribbon approximately 7cm long
3. Use mini brads to attach folded ribbon to left and right side of main card art piece. Cut ribbon to slanted points and mount plaque onto black glimmer paper leaving a narrow edge
4. Using sandpaper make ‘worn’ marking on paper ribbon and around the edges of the ‘you’ tags. Apply folded ribbons (as previous, no brads) to ‘you’ tags
5. Cover front of card with paper and then layer a co-ordinating paper to card, approximately 12.5cm x 19 cm.
6. Attach ‘thinking of you’ plaque to top half of card, centrally approximately 4cm down from the top of the card, using foam pads. Attach paper ribbon just under the plaque, then apply the ‘you’ tags to the paper ribbon at a jaunty angle.
7. Cut a strip of the main paper approximately 4cm wide. Ink the edges and apply to the inside of the card, 1cm from the edge. Cut the co-ordinating paper to 6.5cm x 19cm. Apply this over the first strip. Attach the remaining tag with ribbon, as previous to the top of the strip.
<<< Back to Projects