HOTP7155 CARDMAKERS CLASSIC INSTANT CARD ART
HOTP7235 CARDMAKERS CLASSIC CREATIVE PACK
HOTP80020 BLACK MINI ROUND BRADS
HOTP80000 RUBY RED MINI ROUND BRADS
Cardstock or folded cards
3D Foam Pads
Black Peel Offs
SANDPAPER OR EMERY BOARD
Step by step
1. Cut two pieces of card so that the fold is at the top.
(a) Fold 14cm long. Cut so that the opening edge is 4cm long. Make a mark 5cm in from the edge either side and cut to make a diagonal cut.
(b) Fold 4cm wide, opening edge 14cm wide. Mark the folded edge 5cm in at each side and cut to make a diagonal cut.
2. Select the ‘birthday joy’ card art and remove all pieces from the sheet. Use sandpaper to remove the notches and give an aged look.
3. On the card with the 4cm fold, cover the front of the card with red glimmer paper. Cover the front of the other card with a co-ordinating paper.
4. On the red card, attach the ‘birthday joy’ plaque using foam pads and the party, gifts and cake tags with red brads at a jaunty angle.
5. On the other card, with the 14cm fold, apply the ‘best birthday’ tag using a black brad.
6. Place the red card on the outside of the other card centrally and glue the two back together to form one card, leaving the fronts separate.
<<< Back to Projects